Prices and Delivery Charges
- Prices, delivery charges and payment will be as specified in the PowerConneX Store, as determined when ordering online or over the phone. If applicable, PowerConneX will list delivery charges as a separate line item on its invoices. Prices will include the applicable goods and services taxes as at the date that the order is accepted by PowerConneX and the sale has been processed and concluded.
- PowerConneX reserves the right to change prices published on the PowerConneX Store at any time including, in respect of an order, at any time prior to acceptance of that order by PowerConneX.
- PowerConneX reserves the right to correct the price at any time prior to delivery where there has been a typographical or other error in the price. PowerConneX will notify you of the corrected price. You may choose to pay the corrected price, however if you do not choose to pay the corrected price, then PowerConneX will have the right to cancel your order without further obligation to you (other than to issue an appropriate refund or credit to your account, as may be applicable, if you have already paid).
- For configured systems, the options and/or accessories configured will be delivered together with the configured system. Any option and/or accessories published with separate price will be delivered in a separate box.
- Prices quoted do not include installation. If you need assistance in installation, you may be able to purchase an installation and set-up service at the time of purchasing the product or you can go to an PowerConneX authorized reseller for help.
- Payment for products is due prior to delivery of the product. Payment for services is due prior to return of the serviced goods to you. Payment for services is due upon receipt of invoice. In any event you must make your payment in a form and at a time acceptable to PowerConneX. Where you make your purchase relying on credit provided by a third party, any acceptance by PowerConneX is subject to that third party providing credit to you. PowerConneX is not bound to complete the order and has no liability to you in the event that that third party fails to provide sufficient credit for the purchase.
- PowerConneX may change credit or payment terms at any time if, in PowerConneX's opinion, your financial condition, previous payment record or the nature of your relationship with PowerConneX so warrants.
Cash on Delivery
Cash on Delivery, hereinafter called COD, if and when introduced as a payment process may be applicable for select products and not necessarily for all products. Orders placed on COD terms is accepted and processed in the good faith that the payment for the order amount will be made at the time of delivery in cash and accordingly the delivery process is initiated.