Online Store Terms and Conditions
THE POWERCONNEX WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE POWERCONNEX WEBSITES IS WITH YOU. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE STATED IN THESE TERMS, SHOULD THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT POWERCONNEX, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING AND REPAIR. POWERCONNEX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE POWERCONNEX WEBSITES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, POWERCONNEX MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE POWERCONNEX WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE POWERCONNEX WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE POWERCONNEX WEBSITES WILL BE CORRECTED. POWERCONNEX MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE POWERCONNEX WEBSITES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE POWERCONNEX WEBSITES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE POWERCONNEX WEBSITES OR FROM POWERCONNEX, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR OTHER AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR SUPPLIERS (OR THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF ANY SUCH ENTITIES) (COLLECTIVELY, "THE POWERCONNEX PARTIES") SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. POWERCONNEX DISCLAIMS ALL EQUITABLE INDEMNITIES.
Prices and Delivery Charges
- Prices, delivery charges and payment will be as specified in the PowerConneX Store, as determined when ordering online or over the phone. If applicable, PowerConneX will list delivery charges as a separate line item on its invoices. Prices will include the applicable goods and services taxes as at the date that the order is accepted by PowerConneX and the sale has been processed and concluded.
- PowerConneX reserves the right to change prices published on the PowerConneX Store at any time including, in respect of an order, at any time prior to acceptance of that order by PowerConneX.
- PowerConneX reserves the right to correct the price at any time prior to delivery where there has been a typographical or other error in the price. PowerConneX will notify you of the corrected price. You may choose to pay the corrected price, however if you do not choose to pay the corrected price, then PowerConneX will have the right to cancel your order without further obligation to you (other than to issue an appropriate refund or credit to your account, as may be applicable, if you have already paid).
- For configured systems, the options and/or accessories configured will be delivered together with the configured system. Any option and/or accessories published with separate price will be delivered in a separate box.
- Prices quoted do not include installation. If you need assistance in installation, you may be able to purchase an installation and set-up service at the time of purchasing the product or you can go to an PowerConneX authorized reseller for help.
- All PowerConneX branded products are covered by the applicable PowerConneX limited warranty, according to the terms and limitations specified in the warranty statement bundled with such products. You may have other statutory rights.
- Products may have been manufactured using some refurbished components or may have been used internally for reliability or performance testing.
- Replacement products or parts may be new or reconditioned or refurbished or comparable versions of the defective item.
- PowerConneX does not warrant that the operation of products will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Except to the extent prohibited by law, PowerConneX is not responsible for damage that occurs as a result of your failure to follow the instructions intended for the product.
- Should the product fail to function in the manner set out in the limited warranty statement referred to in Hewlett- Packard's Terms and Conditions, the product may be returned within 14 days of delivery or such other period as may be stated in the limited warranty statement. For the avoidance of doubt, product returns are strictly in respect of PowerConneX or FibreConneX branded products only.
- Nominal warranty shall be start from 2 year warranty.
- All of TIS (Thailand Industrial Standard) model would be warranty for 5 years except for electronic parts such as USB charge would be 2 years warranty instead.
- Surge Protection is not included in warranty.